De Majo

de Majo IIluminazione was first established at the end of the second world war by Guido de Majo, who, having left his native Naples, moved to the Lagoon, and in 1947 founded his first glassworks on the island of Murano. Right from the first moment, although small in size, thanks to a discerning company strategy committed to product quality, this company played an important role in Murano glassmaking, becoming, in just a few years, a solid and consolidated industry.

Visit Site